- Personal Injury
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Bicycle / Pedestrian Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Oilfield / Oil Rig Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Workers Compensation
- Premises Liability (Slip & Fall)
- Product Liability
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Class Actions
Learn more about our knowledgeable, aggressive and dedicated team of Oklahoma Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers.
Complete this quick form to send us a message regarding your case.
24/7 Phone Support
Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
When aging parents and grandparents who require around the clock attention from health care professionals, a nursing home may be the best place for them. While a nursing home can be a great place, some ignore their duties and obligations under the law and fail to protect residents from nursing home neglect and abuse.
If you believe that a loved one may be a victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, contact an Oklahoma Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer at our law firm to discuss your legal options. With The Law Firm of Marco Palumbo & Associates, you can be assured of being represented in a sympathetic, direct, and aggressive manner.
Causes of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
In some cases, nursing home negligence and abuse have been accredited to under qualified and inexperienced staff. Large nursing home organizations attempt to save money by providing inadequate materials, equipment and, less staff and training. The following are some signs of nursing home neglect and abuse:
- Physical Abuse – broken bones, black eyes, wounds, burns, swelling, weight loss, sexual assault.
- Mental Abuse – fear, depression, disorientation, confusion, humiliation.
- Neglect – bed sores, soiled bedding, malnutrition, dehydration, poor hygiene.
- Financial Exploitation – stolen money, selling property etc.
Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Damages
A victim who has suffered an injury or a family member who lost a loved one caused by Nursing Home Negligence or intentional misconduct may be entitled to compensation for economic and non-economic damages. For more information regarding nursing home damages, please contact our office to speak with an Oklahoma Nursing Home Abuse Attorney.
After a Nursing Home Abuse Injury what you can do
If you or a loved one is a victim of Nursing Home Abuse, it is very important you take the following steps:
- Document the details of the neglect or abuse and your injuries.
- Take pictures of the scene where the neglect or abuse occured, if possible and your injuries.
- Obtain names, addresses and phone numbers of witnesses.
- Document medical care and keep all receipts for medical care.
- Contact a Texas Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer to discuss your case.
Oklahoma Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
Victimized by Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect?
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect, you may be eligible to seek compensation for your losses and suffering. An Oklahoma Nursing Home Lawyer can help you recover compensation for your losses and suffering. If you need help or would like to speak with an attorney, contact our office to speak with an Oklahoma Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer.
Our law firm is fully prepared to handle all types of nursing home abuse and neglect cases. When we take on a nursing home abuse case, we do everything possible to provide our clients with the understanding, direction and legal guidance they deserve.