- Personal Injury
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Bicycle / Pedestrian Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Oilfield / Oil Rig Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Workers Compensation
- Premises Liability (Slip & Fall)
- Product Liability
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Class Actions
Learn more about our knowledgeable, aggressive and dedicated team of Oklahoma Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Complete this quick form to send us a message regarding your case.
24/7 Phone Support
A major cause of serious motorcycle accidents is the failure of other drivers to notice motorcyclists in traffic or at night. When a car driver, truck driver or bus driver fails to see a motorcycle and causes an accident, the injuries sustained are often very serious and can be life changing.
It is strongly urged that you speak with a knowledgeable Oklahoma Motorcycle Accident Attorney as soon as possible, if you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident. Our knowledgeable and experience Oklahoma Accident Attorneys will be able to discuss with you what your legal options are. You may be entitled to recover monetary compensation for economic and non-economic damages resulting from your accident.
Motorcycle Accident Damages
Depending on the severity of injuries sustained, you may be entitled to the following damages:
Non-economic damages can include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional suffering
- Mental anguish
- Physical impairment
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Injury to reputation
Economic damages include:
- Past medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Damage to personal property
- Any other costs that are a direct result of injury
- Court costs
Motorcycle Accident - Things you can do
If you or a loved one has been involved in an motorcycle accident, there are a few thing you can do to help your case:
- Call the police.
- Obtain the name, address, phone number, and license plate numbers of all drivers involved in the accident.
- Obtain names, addresses and phone numbers of witnesses.
- Document the time and location of the accident.
- Take pictures.
- Document involved driver(s) condition, driving conditions and road conditions.
Injured In a Motorcycle Accident?
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury from a motorcycle accident, we can help you! It is important to contact our law firm to speak to an Oklahoma Motorcycle Accident Attorney as soon as possible, the longer you wait to take action after the injury, the more likely evidence may be lost, the fewer witnesses can be found, and the more difficult it is to build a solid case.Your case will be carefully studied to achieve the best results. We handle each case on an individual basis and provide you with the care and attention you deserve.