- Personal Injury
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Bicycle / Pedestrian Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Oilfield / Oil Rig Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Workers Compensation
- Premises Liability (Slip & Fall)
- Product Liability
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Class Actions
Learn more about our knowledgeable, aggressive and dedicated team of Oklahoma Personal Injury Attorneys.
Complete this quick form to send us a message regarding your case.
24/7 Phone Support
Amy L. Palumbo is an associate attorney at the law firm of Marco Palumbo & Associates Mrs. Palumbo received her Juris Doctorate Degree from Oklahoma City University School of Law and undergraduate degree from the University of Nebraska. Mrs. Palumbo is admitted to practice law in United States District Courts for the Western District of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State Court, all 77 Districts, and all Oklahoma Municipal Courts.
Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska Amy L. Palumbo is a highly respected attorney in the legal community, and she is known for her knowledge of law and relentless pursuit in protecting her clients’ legal rights. Her law practice includes personal injury, criminal defense, family law, domestic, agency, and business law. Mrs. Palumbo has the experience and resources to represent clients in all types of civil and criminal cases in both state and federal courts.
After graduation, Mrs. Palumbo worked in the land and legal department at Chesapeake Energy Corporation. She headed the misdemeanor division at the Public Defender's office for Oklahoma County and worked on death penalty cases while employed there. Mrs. Palumbo went on to become an Assistant District Attorney for Oklahoma County before joining the law firm of Marco Palumbo & Associates. To date, Mrs. Palumbo has worked as a prosecutor, defense attorney and has represented clients in multiple civil and criminal cases.
Mrs. Palumbo enjoys spending time with her daughter, working out, and scuba diving. She also enjoys cooking and traveling.
- United States District Court of the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma State Court, All 77 Districts
- Oklahoma Municipal Courts, All
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Juris Doctorate
- University of Nebraska, Omaha Nebraska, Bachelor of Arts, Public Speaking
Professional Memberships & Associations:
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Criminal Defense Association
- Oklahoma County Family Law Committee
- Licensed mediator in the state of Nebraska
Emergency legal services - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Evening and weekend appointments available
Amy L. Palumbo - Oklahoma Attorney
4101 N. Classen Bl Suite A
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
Phone: (405) 708-7233